Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/07 15:39:50 UTC

Cape Clear SOA Editor Tool

I just received permission from Annrai O'Toole (Founder and Chairman of Cape
Clear) to redistribute the SOA Editor tool. Let me know if you like a copy,
and I'll send it to you.

Anne

Re: Cape Clear SOA Editor Tool

Posted by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,

Could you also send me a copy at xinjun@crimsonlogic.com or
xinjunn@sina.com.cn?
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Xinjun

Posted by anjan bacchu <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi anne,

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Gmail and Yahoo will not accept the attachment (12MB Zip file). If you have
another email address that can accept this type of attachment, please let me
know.

Anne

Posted by Ali Sadik Kumlali <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Anne,

Could you please send a copy to kumlali@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Ali Sadik Kumlali

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail

Re: Cape Clear SOA Editor Tool

Posted by Sabrina Leandro <sa...@gmail.com>.
hi Anne,

I would like a copy at sabrina@corp.grupos.com.br

thanks a lot!!
Sabrina

Posted by Enrico Di Marco <en...@gempliss.com>.

Posted by Alban Hessler <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne!

Could you please send a copy to me.

Thank you!

Alban Hessler

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
That's the one I have -- that latest version I believe.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,

I already have version 4.8 from 2003. Is the version you received permission
to distribute a newer version? If so, could you please send me a copy also
?  ;-)

Posted by German Sakaryan <gs...@informatik.uni-rostock.de>.
Could you please sent me also a copy of the tool.
Thank you.
German Sakaryan

Posted by Alejandro Sanchez <al...@yahoo.com.mx>.
Hello. I'd like a copy. e-mail: alejandro_sanchez_caceres@yahoo.com.mx

Thank's.

Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> escribió: I just received permission from Annrai O'Toole (Founder and Chairman of Cape Clear) to redistribute the SOA Editor tool. Let me know if you like a copy, and I'll send it to you.

Posted by George Papandreou <ge...@alcatel.com>.
This email is for Anne re: Cape Clear SOA Editor

Hello Anne,
   is it possible you send me a copy also?  I've been looking for similar
tools the last couple of days.

Thanks in advance for your effort,
 George

  _____