Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 08:04:56 UTC

stratos single vm + devstack both require port 5672 (AMQP)

Stratos single vm ActiveMQ uses port 5672
Devstack rabbitmq uses port 5672

Is anyone running Stratos and Devstack's openstack on a single machine?

In the meantime, I'll also try disabling Devstack's rabbit and hope
that ActiveMQ will work in its place:

ENABLED_SERVICES+=,-rabbit,

Re: stratos single vm + devstack both require port 5672 (AMQP)

Posted by Dinesh Bandara <di...@wso2.com>.
I have observed the same when running stratos single jvm on a machine which
runs rabbitmq. ActiveMQ bind to 61616 as well as 5672. when I stopped
rabbitmq, activemq started fine.

--
*Dinesh Bandara*
Software Engineer

Re: stratos single vm + devstack both require port 5672 (AMQP)

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Damitha!

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: stratos single vm + devstack both require port 5672 (AMQP)

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,
I changed port 5672 in devstack/lib/nova file to something else(5772) and
rerun stack.sh. Then it solved

Damiha

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:34 AM, chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stratos single vm ActiveMQ uses port 5672
> Devstack rabbitmq uses port 5672
>
> Is anyone running Stratos and Devstack's openstack on a single machine?
>
> In the meantime, I'll also try disabling Devstack's rabbit and hope
> that ActiveMQ will work in its place:
>
> ENABLED_SERVICES+=,-rabbit,

Damitha Kumarage
http://people.apache.org/