Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by roman seidl <rs...@pvl.at> on 2000/08/24 04:28:27 UTC

cocoon and visual age

Hello cocoon-dev,

  Has anybody been successful with the integration of cocoon and tomcat
  into visual age for java?

  I tried to import the whole apache toolkit as source into visual age
  but i encountered several errors.

  xerces alone (in a new repository) produced 2 errors in the class
  RevalidatingDOMParser. i added xerces and had 5 in xerces. when
  adding fop i didn't find a source version of the org.w3c.dom.svg
  classes so i imported the jar - then i had over 40 errors in xerces.

  I´d like to have all the tools imported as source. It should help
  the idea of an open source product that one can browse and debug the
  source.

mfg
roman
Roman Seidl                                   Design & Developement
Public Voice Lab                       Operngasse 24, A-1040 Vienna
Tel.: +43-1-585 22 80/23                   Fax:  +43-1-585 22 80/99
e-mail: rse@pvl.at                                  web: www.pvl.at