Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/08/22 05:22:21 UTC

Namespaces don't work when Struts is mapped to /struts/*

Namespaces don't seem to work when my filter-mapping has a path like the
following:

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/struts/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

However, they seem to work fine when my url-pattern is /* or *.action. Is
this a known issue?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Namespaces don't work when Struts is mapped to /struts/*

Posted by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
The path doesn't seem to matter - if I use /foo/*, I get the same issue. It
seems to be related to struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames since I have to
set it to false in order to get /foo/action.action to work.

Matt

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.