Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by limit <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/16 22:05:11 UTC

Re: p42svn trouble

Jon Pomeroy wrote:

> When I try to dump any portion of the Perforce depot, right away I get:
>
> Parseforms requires an argument!
> at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/P4.pm line
> 923.

I get the same p42svn.pl error. Their development
http://p42svn.tigris.org/source/browse/p42svn/trunk/p42svn.pl?rev=75&view=log
revision 75  gets past that. However, on windows, I now get this error:

  '-' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.

This is from p42svn.pl line 749:
my $content = <P4_OUTPUT>;

I think the problem is related to line 734:
my $pid = open(P4_OUTPUT, "-|");

Will try on linux next.