Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/01 10:12:43 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Deprecate Java 8 support

Thanks for sharing this info with us Chesnay.
We've been using Flink for 5 years,  and upgraded to 1.13.2 months ago. The
java version is still 8.
Currently we're testing with java 17 in our staging environment. There are
no special concerns.
Will update when tests complete.

--
Gavin

Re: [DISCUSS] Deprecate Java 8 support

Posted by Nicolás Ferrario <nf...@gmail.com>.
Oh my bad, it must be Statefun then. I remember I needed to play around
with that for _some_ build.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nicolás Ferrario <nf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.