Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Dzmura <md...@digital-mission.com> on 2001/02/26 22:14:14 UTC

help with cocoon and jserv servlet zones!

Help!!

We have used jserv servlet zones before to good effect  in a non-cocoon environment.

Now we are trying to use cocoon with jserv servlet zones.  We expect each servlet zone
to have a different Java namespace or context.

Our applications make liberal use of singleton objects per zone.  Unfortunately, we are finding that
these singletons exist not per zone, but server-wide!  All cocoon code, XSP files, and XSP-called
Java code seems to live in a single name space.

Can anybody tell me why this is, and how to fix it??

Our whole multi-zone architecture is shot if we can't come up with a way to achieve
isolation of individual servlet zones using cocoon-based code.

Thanks for your help,
Mark