Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by wongoo <wo...@apache.org> on 2020/11/30 01:38:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 v1.8.0 RC1

Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

 This is a call for a vote to release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 version
v1.8.0 RC1.

 The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go-hessian2/v1.8.0-rc1/
 Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go-hessian2/tree/1.8
 Hash for the release tag: 1c9e7b289d47317ef332f845b060d681de53200b
 Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go-hessian2/blob/1.8/CHANGE.md
 The artifacts have been signed with Key :7DB68550D366E4C0, which can be
found in the keys file:
 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

 The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

 Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks,
 The Apache Dubbo-go Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 v1.8.0 RC1

Posted by 方银城 <fa...@apache.org>.
I vote +1 (binding) to approve this release.

I checked:
[v] CHANGE.md
[v] LICENSE and NOTICE
[v] LICENSE in every file