Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/01/23 19:44:51 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Jena 2.11.1

We have 3 +1's from Andy, Rob and Stephen so the release passes.  Thank you.

I'll complete the process over the next few days (much of which is
waiting for mirroring!).

	Andy

Re: [] [] Release Jena 2.11.1

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 26/01/14 23:53, Rob Vesse wrote:
> I see the 2.11.1 artifacts now

Great - there were a few bumps in the road.  We got to be a sort of test
case for the rebuilt workflow by going first.  I was on IRC with infra
to get it sorted (there's an IRC channel on freenode).

so...

dist area done, mirrors look like they have copies, website published.

inc Rob's work on the mirroring downloads.

	Andy

Re: [] [] Release Jena 2.11.1

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
I see the 2.11.1 artifacts now