Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/11/25 11:11:15 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0

Hi!

The following votes have been cast

+1: Mark Struberg (non-binding), Romain Manni-Bucau (non-binding), Jean-Louis Monteiro (non-binding), David Blevins (non-binding), Albert Lee, Kevin Sutter, Rick Curtis
no +0
no -1 (Albert changed his -1 to +1 after I shipped the JavaDocs + we clarified the license year question).

Thus the VOTE has passed with 3 +1 and 4 non-binding +1.

Txs for all who voted and helped me with my first OpenJPA release.

Next steps: I will push the staging repo to maven.central. I also gonna create the site documentation and push it for review to my people account (in the next two days).

txs and LieGrue,
strub