Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@windward.net> on 2006/02/16 00:09:22 UTC

New isapi_redirect.dll issues

Hi;

I put all of the requested files in a zip at
http://www.windward.net/tomcat_error.zip along with my registry settings.
The errors have not occurred yet but I will leave it running (this is our
production system) and I am sure I will get the errors by morning. I will
post those then.

Thanks - dave

David Thielen

www.windwardreports.com

303-499-2544

Re: New isapi_redirect.dll issues

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
David Thielen wrote:
> I put all of the requested files in a zip at
> http://www.windward.net/tomcat_error.zip along with my registry settings.
> The errors have not occurred yet but I will leave it running (this is our
> production system) and I am sure I will get the errors by morning. I will
> post those then.

All received. I'll look at these tomorrow along with (hopefully) the
debug logs showing what is going on with these odd urls.

Mark