Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> on 2018/09/26 18:25:12 UTC

Python License code

Hi,
I'm reviewing a PR that has code licensed under Python License. It is
under category
A <https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a> so it's okay to
include.
The question is: where do we put the license notice? Is it sufficient to
place the code in a separate module with the license pasted at the top?

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6423/files#r220284399

Re: Python License code

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-417