Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nathan Kronenfeld <nk...@oculusinfo.com> on 2014/03/01 03:01:22 UTC

Re: Trying to connect to spark from within a web server

I do notice that scala 2.9.2 is being included because of net.liftweb.

Also, I don't know if I just missed it before or it wasn't doing this
before and my latest changes get it a little farther, but I'm now seeing
the following in the spark logs:

14/02/28 20:13:29 INFO actor.ActorSystemImpl: RemoteClientStarted
@akka://spark@hadoop-s1.oculus.local:35212
14/02/28 20:13:29 ERROR NettyRemoteTransport(null): dropping message
RegisterApplication(ApplicationDescription(Web Service Spark Instance)) for
non-local recipient akka://sparkMaster@192.168.0.46:7077/user/Master at
akka://sparkMaster@hadoop-s1.oculus.local:7077 local is
akka://sparkMaster@hadoop-s1.oculus.local:7077
14/02/28 20:13:49 ERROR NettyRemoteTransport(null): dropping message
RegisterApplication(ApplicationDescription(Web Service Spark Instance)) for
non-local recipient akka://sparkMaster@192.168.0.46:7077/user/Master at
akka://sparkMaster@hadoop-s1.oculus.local:7077 local is
akka://sparkMaster@hadoop-s1.oculus.local:7077
14/02/28 20:14:09 ERROR NettyRemoteTransport(null): dropping message
RegisterApplication(ApplicationDescription(Web Service Spark Instance)) for
non-local recipient akka://sparkMaster@192.168.0.46:7077/user/Master at
akka://sparkMaster@hadoop-s1.oculus.local:7077 local is
akka://sparkMaster@hadoop-s1.oculus.local:7077
14/02/28 20:14:32 INFO actor.ActorSystemImpl: RemoteClientShutdown