Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by hgaol <dh...@hotmail.com> on 2020/04/20 14:33:37 UTC

[Questions] Some questions about Alert service

Hi folks,

Here I have some questions about Alert service:
1. Why don’t use Spring non-web application like master or worker to run this service? I found it use bean like AlertDao and its dependencies, injected manually.
2. Is there a plan about Alert service vNext?

Thanks,
hgaol

Re: [Questions] Some questions about Alert service

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
looking forward for your idea,haha

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC