Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Craeg K Strong <cs...@arielpartners.com> on 2003/03/03 22:06:36 UTC

Curious as to any future plans regarding XInclude, XPointer, or XML Catalog support in Xerces-C

Greetings:

Does anyone have any plans to implement support for XInclude, XPointer,
or XML Catalogs?
I use the Python bindings (Pyana), and was wondering when/if I might be
able to use
those features.

Thanks in advance,

--Craeg

Re: Curious as to any future plans regarding XInclude, XPointer, or XML Catalog support in Xerces-C

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	there are currently no plans to do this. There was some talk about
implementing XPointer in Pathan which would make it available in xerces,
but nothing more has happened this year.

Sorry!

Gareth

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Craeg K Strong wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> Does anyone have any plans to implement support for XInclude, XPointer,
> or XML Catalogs?
> I use the Python bindings (Pyana), and was wondering when/if I might be
> able to use
> those features.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --Craeg

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services