Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Per Steffensen <st...@designware.dk> on 2001/03/29 14:50:25 UTC

my own processor after xsp

Hi

I have made my own processor and I make it become called by inserting a "<?cocoon-process type="myprocessor"?>" in my xml-document. It works OK.

I also want to call the xsp processor and therefore I also insert a "<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?> in my xml-document. It also works OK as long as the xsp processor is called after myprocessor. But I want muprocessor to be called as the last processor and therefore I move the myprocessor-cocoon-process line down belov the xsp-cocoon-process line - now myprocessor is not called at all!!!

WHY?

Kind Regards

Re: my own processor after xsp

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
> Per Steffensen wrote:
>
> I also want to call the xsp processor and therefore I also insert a
> "<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?> in my xml-document. It also works OK as
> long as the xsp processor is called after myprocessor. But I want
> muprocessor to be called as the last processor and therefore I move
> the myprocessor-cocoon-process line down belov the xsp-cocoon-process
> line - now myprocessor is not called at all!!!

Perhaps you're doing something nasty in XSP? For example a redirect :)

Anyway, I've had my share of trouble with processors and try to convert
everything to XSP taglibs now.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring