Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sue Roe <su...@cmi-plc.com> on 2005/02/24 17:14:03 UTC

ISAPI redirector HELP ME!

Hi

I am having a bit of a nightmare and hoping someone may be able to help. I
have Tomcat 4.1 / IIS 5 on Windows 2000 Server.

Basically all was working swimmingly until someone deleted the 'conf'
directory under Tomcat 4.1 installation, then re-started our server...
Tomcat obviously wouldn't start. I have restored the 'conf' directory that
we found on a backup. Tomcat starts fine again, but the redirection is now
not working...

Any ideas gratefully received!!! I have reinstalled Tomcat, and set the
filter up again in IIS but its now redirecting. This is a live system and I
will kill the person who deleted the conf file if I can find them ;-)

Many thanks

---------------

Susan Roe

Software Developer

CMi plc

Hanborough Business Park Long Hanborough Oxford OX29 8LH

Direct Tel: +44 (0)1993 885680

http:// <http://www.cmi-plc.com/> www.cmi-plc.com

   ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, CMi plc and its subsidiaries are unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by MIMESweeper for the presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus software, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any  e-mail or attachment you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability for any damage you suffer as a consequence of receiving any virus.

Checkmate International plc (CMi)
Registered in England No 1899857
Registered Office  4th Floor, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW
Head Office Tele + 44  (0) 1993 885600
Head Office Fax  + 44  (0) 1993 885603
Web Site :  www.cmi-plc.com