Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by splix <sp...@v-omsk.ru> on 2003/05/05 12:26:27 UTC

null[] in WSDL

Hello axis-user,

  I have service with operations like:

   void addItem(Item item) throws MyException {
        // ....
   }

   after deploying it I can see WDSL with this kind of types:

  <complexType name="ArrayOf_tns3_StackTraceElement">
   <complexContent>
    <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
      <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="null[]" />
                                                        ^^^^^^^^
                                                        Is it bug?

    </restriction>
   </complexContent>
  </complexType>

  Also WSDL2Java tool cannot generate Java sources using this WSDL...
  but .Net generate Csharp stubs successful...

  What can I do for fixing this stuff?

--
Best regards,
 splix                          mailto:splix@v-omsk.ru

Re: null[] in WSDL

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
splix,

Which version of Axis are u using? Looks like you are using JDK1.4. Try latest nightly build of
Axis. If you still see the problem, open a bug report in bugzilla
(http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla)

Thanks,
dims

=====