Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by st...@yahoo.de on 2009/04/17 22:56:19 UTC

OWB modularisation

Hi folks!

Today ran very well - I finally got enough power to introduce a plugin mechanism for OpenWebBeans.

So webbeans-impl doesn't contain any JSF specific code anymore!
All this has been moved over a special webbeans-jsf module.
The mechanism uses the java.util.ServiceLoader functionality. So adding a now plugin is easy: simply drop the JAR into the classpath ;)

Please take a glimpse at

http://ns1.backwork.net/git/openwebbeans.git

If there re no objections on how I implemented it, then I'll check this into SVN tomorrow morning!

LieGrue,
strub