Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by A Leg <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/12 14:08:54 UTC

AccessControlException

Hi

For our application we get AccessControlException on our WEB-INF/classes
directory content

We have the policy to :

grant {
    permission java.security.AllPermission "", "";
};

And we get these errors :

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
(java.io.FilePermission
/home/jwsdp/tomcat-jwsdp-1.4/webapps/mfg_ServletToJsp/WEB-INF/classes/javax/servlet/ServletExceptionBeanInfo.class
read)
    at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:269)
    at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:401)

I have controlled and unix access rights are Ok.

Any idea welcome

Best regards

Andre Legendre