Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Jagdish Mirani <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2017/12/05 17:56:48 UTC

Re: [PDE West] Re: [PDE East] Geode Conference - Double the Expected Attendance

Adding Pivotal events team: Katheryn Efird, Katie Nelson (plus all the
others who helped with this behind the scenes)

Mike's e-mail and the comments that followed just about said it all. A HUGE
thanks for your contribution to this.

Regards
Jag

--