Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 06:50:43 UTC

Re: Getting service EPR programmatically

Hubert H Leung wrote:
> I am looking for a way to get the EPR of the service programmatically.  In
> my service class, I added the init method:
>  public void init(ServiceContext serviceContext)
>
> I called serviceContext.getMyEPR() in this method, and the value is null.
> (Note that I set the scope of my service to "application".)
>
> However, serviceContext.getMyEPR() returns the right value if I call it in
> the service call in an operation method.
>
> When is the EPR set?
When a message receive , i am not quit sure whether we set that at the
server side.
Any way if you are running inside an application severe , you can get
the EPR as below;
configurationContext.getListenerManager().getEPR(service name)

Thank you!
Deepal

Re: Getting service EPR programmatically

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Hubert,
I don't believe the Axis2 apis will do this for you, however the
JAX-WS 2.1 APIs will. They will be available in Axis2 1.4 which is due
real soon now.
David