Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@apache.org> on 2008/08/10 20:57:45 UTC

Can't edit some confluence pages

For some reason,
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Buildingdoesn't show me
an edit button. Other pages do.

Re: Can't edit some confluence pages

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@apache.org>.
Yup, there it was.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Your problem was a bit different.   You were not even in the CXF group.   I've
added you so you should be fine.

Dan

On Monday 11 August 2008 12:22:48 pm Ulhas Bhole wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I also had the same problem. I don't see the edit button anywhere even
> if I am logged on.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ulhas Bhole
>
> Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > On Sunday 10 August 2008 2:57:45 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> >> For some reason,
> >> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Buildingdoesn't show me
> >> an edit button. Other pages do.
> >
> > Hmm....   The permissions on the two spaces (CXF and CXF20DOCS) are set
> > exactly the same.   Thus, that shouldn't be the issue.
> >
> > However, the "theme" is different.   The main CXF space is set to the
> > Left Navigation theme so that it looks exactly the same in the wiki as
> > when generated for the site.   However, that theme moves the "edit"
> > button to the bottom of the Left navigation stuff within the "Page
> > Operations" button. Can you check if that button is there and see if the
> > "Edit" link is in there?
>
> ----------------------------
> Registered Number: 171387

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: Can't edit some confluence pages

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Benson Margulies-5 wrote:

> For some reason,
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Building doesn't show me
> an edit button. Other pages do.

I had the same problem as you but was able to get to the edit page from
here: http://cxf.apache.org/building.html

I guess anything from the user's guide (CXF20DOC in the URL) can be edited
as you're suggesting above, other pages just need to be selected from
http://cxf.apache.org/ and edited from there.

HTH,
Glen