Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2020/01/28 23:21:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Hannah Jiang

Hi everyone,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Hannah Jiang

Hannah has contributed to Beam in many ways, including work on building and
releasing the Apache Beam SDK containers.

In consideration of their contributions, the Beam PMC trusts them with the
responsibilities of a Beam committer[1].

Thanks for your contributions Hannah!

Luke, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC.

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Hannah Jiang

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
Congratulations, Hannah!

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Congrats Hannah!

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Cyrus Maden <cm...@google.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Michał Walenia <mi...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations! :)

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hannah!

Posted by Katarzyna Kucharczyk <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Hannah! :)

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hannah!

Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>于2020年1月29日 周三11:35写道:

> Congrats Hannah!
>
> On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 7:30 PM Reza Rokni <re...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratz!
>>
>> On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 09:52, Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations, Hannah!

>> --
>>
>> This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this
>> communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
>> erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone
>> to the wrong person.
>>
>> The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
>> solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do
>> not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
>> will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
>> executed in writing by all parties involved.
>>
> --

Best,
Jincheng
-------------