Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jim Ancona <ji...@anconafamily.com> on 2015/10/02 04:50:25 UTC

Re: Cassandra users survey

Hi Jonathan,

The survey asks about "your application." We have multiple applications
using Cassandra. Are you looking for information about each application
separately, or the sum of all of them?

Jim

Re: Cassandra users survey

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I think what would be most useful would be to pick your largest cluster,
and answer based on that.  If you have multiple applications in the
cluster, then the sum; otherwise, just one.