Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Brand <ma...@elegalpublishing.com> on 2003/09/14 16:03:38 UTC

lucene & maverick

hi

just wondering if anyone has used lucene with maverick. i am just about
to kick of a project using these two technologies and wanted to get some
feedback.

thanks
mark

Re: lucene & maverick

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
> i guess the point is - my understanding of these technologies is
> incomplete - and i am trying to get up to speed with them.
>
> thanks incze, your comment about them being totally orthogonal is very
> useful.

Sorry if I was rude, just wanted to keep the comment simple.

incze

Re: lucene & maverick

Posted by Mark Brand <ma...@elegalpublishing.com>.
hi:

*incze
.. i don't really understand what is the point in the question ...

*mark

Re: lucene & maverick

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 12:03:38AM +1000, Mark Brand wrote:
> hi
>
> just wondering if anyone has used lucene with maverick. i am just about
> to kick of a project using these two technologies and wanted to get some
> feedback.
>
> thanks
> mark

Yes, I used it in a quick & dirty app. As a matter of fact, these are
totally orthogonal technologies, you can use lucene, woth struts, webwork,
maverick, jsf. I don't really understand what is the point in the question.

incze