Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oliver Kießler <ok...@netempire.de> on 2004/07/30 16:29:30 UTC

Weblogic 8.1 SP2 + Struts + Internal Servlet Session Process Error Found!

Hi,
I have developed a struts 1.1 based webapplication which runs fine on
weblogic 7 (for one year in production), tomcat 4.1,5 and others but
refuses to function in weblogic 8.1 sp2!

This is the stacktrace I get when I try to call an action via the
browser:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Internal Servlet Session Process Error
Found!
	at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.checkProcess(SessionData.java:1148)
	at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.session.SessionData.setAttribute(SessionData.java:501)
	at
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processLocale(RequestProcessor.java:638)
	at
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:230)
	at
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:502)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740) at
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:971)
	at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:402)
	at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:305)
	at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6350)
	at
	weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
	at
	weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
	at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3635)
	at
	weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2585)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197) at
	weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

Just out of curiosity I deployed the struts-examples webapplication from
the apache jakarta struts distribution and it also fails to run with the
same error!

Can anybody help me out with this one? Does anybody experience the same
thing?

regards,
oliver

p.s. I will also post this message on the BEA list.