Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/05/10 08:44:53 UTC

java.security.SecureRandom2Test, unstable test?

I've seen two failures of the above test.  The first when testing r405190
on Monday and the second when testing r405640 this morning.  Message
was the same in both:

testSecureRandom	Failure	incorrect random bytes

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: incorrect random bytes at java.security.SecureRandom2Test.testSecureRandom(SecureRandom2Test.java:98) at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:205)

Anyone else seen this?

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: java.security.SecureRandom2Test, unstable test?

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
Good catch, Mark!

The test is incorrect, I'll fix it

Thanks,