Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kuznetcov Konstantin <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/25 17:30:45 UTC

Accessing tomcat servlet context parameters in sitemap

Hi!

I have user-defined parameter 'redirectURL' in tomcat servlet context
and need to use this parameter in my sitemap.
I can modify ROOT.xml, but there is no opporunity to store this
parameter somewhere outside of tomcat's server configuration.

My ROOT.xml in tomcat looks  like
<Context docBase="../apps/myWebapp">
<Parameter name="redirectURL" value="http://host.com/someURL/"
override="false"/>
</Context>

The sitemap contains section for this redirect, but it {redirectURL}
doesnt get any value

<map:match pattern="redirected">
<map:act type="request">
<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
<map:redirect-to uri="{redirectURL}{requestQuery}"/>
</map:act>
</map:match>

Please help me to make my sitemap work.

--