Posted to user@commons.apache.org by manoj velliyatt <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/10 23:36:52 UTC

Need Help on FileResourceManager Usage...

Hi All,

I was trying out the below code snippet for deleting one of the file in my File System.
But after executing the code, the file is not getting deleted. Am i doing some thing wrong here?
Can anybody help me out on this one?

regards
Manoj Velliyatt

public class FileOperationsTest {

private static final Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(FileOperationsTest.class.getName());
private static final LoggerFacade sLogger = new Jdk14Logger(logger);
private static final String STORE = "C:/eclipse/workspace/MyExp";
private static final String WORK = "C:/eclipse/workspace/MyExp/tmp/work";

    /**
     *
     */
    public FileOperationsTest() {
        super();
        deleteTheFile();
    }

    /**
     * @param args
     */

        FileOperationsTest fot = new FileOperationsTest();
    }

    public void deleteTheFile()
    {

        FileResourceManager rm = new FileResourceManager(STORE, WORK, true, sLogger, true);
        try
        {
        rm.start();
        String txId = rm.generatedUniqueTxId();
        String tempFile = "C:/eclipse/workspace/MyExp/Test/todelete.txt";
        File f = new File(tempFile);
        System.out.println(f.toString());
        rm.startTransaction(txId);
        //rm.createResource(txId,f );
        rm.deleteResource(txId,f,false);
        rm.commitTransaction(txId);
        //rm.rollbackTransaction(txId);
        rm.stop(ResourceManager.SHUTDOWN_MODE_NORMAL);
        }catch (Exception ex)
        {
        ex.printStackTrace();

        }