Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Benjamin SOULAS <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 13:25:04 UTC

Impossible to create new topic on the google group

Hello,

I just join the google group and the mailing list. I would like to create a
topic on the google group, but apparently, I can't, could you tell me why?

Thanks.

Benjamin.

Re: Impossible to create new topic on the google group

Posted by Benjamin SOULAS <be...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'll try.

Thanks

(Please accept my apologies if I don't speak English very well, but i not
familiar enough with technical vocabulary, I'm a French Student)

jean-sebastien.vachon@wantedanalytics.com>:

>  Just send an email to this same mailing-list, describing your problem
> the best as you can.

Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr<http://www.avg.fr>

Posted by Benjamin SOULAS <be...@gmail.com>.