Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/16 12:46:29 UTC

Trouble with ActiveMQ setup on Axis2

Hi all,
I've been working on the JMS setup via ActiveMQ (following the setup guide
<https://synapse.apache.org/userguide/samples/setup/jms.html#pre>) and
encountered an error on Axis2.
Upon uncommenting the axis2.xml config file located in
samples/axis2Server/repository/conf/axis2.xml as follows;
[image: image.png]

...I get an exception when running axis2server.sh
[image: image.png]

This is followed by an error,
[image: image.png]

When I comment the transportReciever config segment, Axis returns to its
original working state.
I'm unsure if this has something to do with improperly migrating the .jars
from ActiveMQ to Synapse, however I double checked and it checked out.
I should also mention that Synapse is unaffected.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Kind regards
--
*Nuwan Jayawardene*
Visiting Lecturer, Informatics Institute of Technology (IIT).

Re: Trouble with ActiveMQ setup on Axis2

Posted by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com>.
Got it. That was a total oversight on my part.
In addition to that, I also realized that I haven't included the necessary
.jars in samples/axis2server/lib directory, if that played a part.

Thanks for the swift response!

Posted by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@apache.org>.