Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/20 08:48:41 UTC

Initiating a vote...

Can a non Commiter inittiate a release vote ? I was looking at Apache
Incubator website, and didn't find anything contrary to this.
If it's ok for a non commiter to initiate a vote, I'd like to initiate a
vote to release DAS RC4a.

- Luciano

Re: Initiating a vote...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Yes, I guess there's no reason why not - but maybe you should discuss
with people first?

Sometimes it's good to discuss an idea before making people give a
thumbs up/thumbs down...

geir