Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Steven Czerwinski <cz...@eecs.berkeley.edu> on 2002/03/19 01:17:54 UTC

High traffic example SOAP services?

Hello -

Sorry to ask such a generic question, but I'm interested in
collecting traces of SOAP interactions for some research I'm
doing.  Does anyone have any suggestions for example SOAP
services that would be interesting to trace?

By interesting, I mean: (a) the message passing is a little
complex (more than just passing a single "get stock quote"
message), (b) the service is used or could be used in the
real world (not so abstract that it makes no real sense),
and (c) exists in some form that I could download/ run in my
local environment.

I'm currently thinking of some UDDI example.. but not sure.

thanks for any suggestions you have,

Steve Czerwinski