Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2004/05/08 15:14:09 UTC

Suppressing socket exceptions?

Is there an easy way to suppress various and sundry socket connection
oriented exceptions, when users terminate a session early (eg. move to
another browswer or click a link before a Cocoon request is completed).

We're getting a lot of exceptions such as:

	java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer.

and

	java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer

Which just clutter the logs and make it harder to find "real" problems.

Many thanks!
Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com

Re: Suppressing socket exceptions?

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
there was a discussion about this a while ago, have you searched the dev
list? dont know what the outcome was sorry

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Please avoid cross-posting to both lists. Start at users list first.

Thanks.

Joerg