Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sébastien LECACHEUR <ze...@libertysurf.fr> on 2004/12/02 14:13:00 UTC

Patch to add new control feature in Validator

Hi,

I'm new in the mailing list. I would like if I can offer a
patch to Struts here ?

In fact I've add the method "compareTo" in the Validator in
order to make control comparaing two fields values.

Thanks,
Sébastien

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)

Re: Patch to add new control feature in Validator

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Please don't send email to "dev".  If you've named it that in your address
book, please change it.

A lot of people on this list participate in many other lists that qualify as
"dev".  So having to take the time look behind the name is frustrating.

On the plus side, thank you for wanting to help.  If you would like, you can
contribute via an enhancement request in bugzilla.  Without seeing your
code, it may turn out that this belongs in Jakarta Commons Validator.

Good luck with it!!

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.