Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Tanzir Musabbir <tm...@outlook.com> on 2013/10/16 20:02:36 UTC

Force a coordinator job to stop

Hello all,I've been using Oozie coordinator job for a while now. I'm just wondering is there any way to force a coordinator job to stop? Generally if one of the workflows is failed, Oozie continues to try following workflows and at the end it turns the coordinator job into DONEWITHERROR status. Though we have the option to rerun but I'm wondering if there is a way to force the coordinator job to stop (or Suspended or Killed) if any of the workflows is failed.

Any information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
- Tanzir

RE: Force a coordinator job to stop

Posted by Tanzir Musabbir <tm...@outlook.com>.
Hi Mohammad,Thanks for your reply. I know all of those options. I am looking for something which can run automatically or a way of changing coordinator's default behavior.

Thanks,
Tanzir