Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2013/06/13 01:39:42 UTC

Issues with he silent installations on windows

There seems to be issues after the MSI file is ran under silent
installation. I asked about this some days ago but still havent recieved
much feedback. Anyone involved with the ways AOO MSI is supposed to
respond?

Are there bugs to be reported (or already waiting for a fix)?

The issue is about a dialog asking the user to use the setup.exe after
running the msi on silent-mode.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: Issues with he silent installations on windows

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I check silent installation on Windows (Win7 and WinXP), it fails in Win7
while succeed in WinXP. I don't see the issue about the dialog you
mentioned. Here is the bug I open for failed silent installation on Win7. I
use build version = r 1489073.

Bug 122560 - Silent installation fails on Win7

Regards
Yu Zhen