Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2022/06/17 01:38:19 UTC

[Doris TPL] Transferring Resources out of the Incubator

Hi all,
Doris has officially graduated from the Incubator and has become an Apache Top-Level Project.
First of all, thank you for your support to Doris, and hope to continue to build the community together with you.

After graduation, we also need to do something to move Doris-related resources out of the Incubator. I'll be responsible for getting these things done.
At present, I have applied to Infra to change the name of the github repository[1]. The prefix "incubator-" in the names of the following 5 repositories will be removed.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-website
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-flink-connector
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-spark-connector
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris-manager

After that, developers need to modify the local git remote target in order to continue to submit code, such as:
git remote set upstream-doris https://github.com/apache/doris

I will notice that once it has been done.

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

Re:[Doris TPL] Transferring Resources out of the Incubator

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
The following things has been done:
1. The prefix "incubator-" of Github repos has been removed.
2. The new dockerhub repo apache/doris is created. But it is empty now, I will push some images to it.

Next, I will remove all incubator words in source code.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: