Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Fabiano Cruz (Cilix Software)" <fa...@cilix.com.br> on 2002/11/14 18:32:24 UTC

Jetspeed 1.4b1 on WebLogic 6.1sp2

I´m sorry ... not "runs correctly", of course!

TIA
Fabiano Cruz

I´m trying to run Jetspeed 1.4b1 on WebLogic 6.1sp2 ... the application
deploys and
runs correctly however I get the following exception when access:
http://localhost:7001/jetspeed/index.jsp

Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested Action not
found: JetspeedSessionValidator Turbine looked in the following
modules.packages path: [org.apache.jetspeed.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules] at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.getInstance(ActionLoader.java:174)
at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:418) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
:265) at
:200) at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImp
l.java:241) at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:112) at
jsp_servlet.__index._jspService(__index.java:91) at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27) at
:265) at
:200) at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:2495) at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2204) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139) at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)

Any help is appreciated

TIA
Fabiano Cruz

Re: Jetspeed 1.4b1 on WebLogic 6.1sp2

Posted by Sanjeev Hiremath <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Fabiano,
   I deployed JetSpeed1.4b1 on WLS7 sp1 in exploded
format and it worked. But had a similar problem what
you are having with WLS 6.1 sp3. I am not able to
figure out whats going on!.

Sanjeev

 --- "Fabiano Cruz (Cilix Software)"
<fa...@cilix.com.br> wrote: > I´m sorry ... not