Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Steve Freegard <st...@stevefreegard.com> on 2009/08/03 13:09:18 UTC

SaveHits plugin

Hi all,

This is my first attempt at an SA plug-in.  It stores a copy of a
message in a dated directory when specific rules are hit and then
creates a dated directory for each rule that is hit and creates a
symlink to the message file allowing you to quickly find messages on a
given date hitting a specific rule.  It avoids duplicate copies by using
the SHA1 digest of the message as the filename.

I've been finding it very useful for developing and testing new rules,
so I thought I would make it available to others.

It can be downloaded from:

http://www.fsl.com/support/SaveHits.pm
http://www.fsl.com/support/SaveHits.cf

Any comments and improvements are welcome.

Kind regards,
Steve.