Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by new2Jaas <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/04 21:02:50 UTC

JSPWiki - Attachments - issue with IE browser

Hello,

We are having issues with uploading and downloading attachments using
JSPWiki using IE browser.
It works perfectly with Netscape/Mozilla/Flock browsers.
jspwiki.properties -> we set the following attributes:

jspwiki.baseURL = http://localhost:8888/JSPWiki

jspwiki.referenceStyle=relative

jspwiki.attachmentProvider =BasicAttachmentProvider

jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir =C:\\Data\\jspwiki\\NewJSPWiki

With the above settings, when using IE browser, it still uses absolute path
when file is uploaded and shows href'd attachment name with target as:
http://chq006103:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/C%3A%5Cinnovatorlille93.jpg

Whereas in Mozill and other browsers - it correctly shows href'd relative
url:
http://localhost:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/innovatorlille93.jpg

When we upload a file, it is uploaded under the full name (the full absolute
path of the file (from C:\.....<filename>)) - only when we use IE browser.
This does not happen with the other 2 browsers.
Thus, we are unable to download the file.

Any immediate help is highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: JSPWiki - Attachments - issue with IE browser

Posted by new2Jaas <ra...@gmail.com>.
I did the same thing in the servlet yesterday and got it work!

Thanks for your reply anyway!
Its been great working with JSPWiki :)

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Posted by Ramya KGrama <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am using 2.6.2

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Posted by Ramya KGrama <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.

http://chq006103:8888/JSPWiki<http://chq006103:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/C%3A%5Cinnovatorlille93.jpg>

regards,
Harry

2008/6/4 new2Jaas <ra...@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> We are having issues with uploading and downloading attachments using
> JSPWiki using IE browser.
> It works perfectly with Netscape/Mozilla/Flock browsers.
> jspwiki.properties -> we set the following attributes:
>
> jspwiki.baseURL = http://localhost:8888/JSPWiki
>
> jspwiki.referenceStyle=relative
>
> jspwiki.attachmentProvider =BasicAttachmentProvider
>
> jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir =C:\\Data\\jspwiki\\NewJSPWiki
>
> With the above settings, when using IE browser, it still uses absolute path
> when file is uploaded and shows href'd attachment name with target as:
>
> http://chq006103:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/C%3A%5Cinnovatorlille93.jpg
>
> Whereas in Mozill and other browsers - it correctly shows href'd relative
> url:
> http://localhost:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/innovatorlille93.jpg
>
> When we upload a file, it is uploaded under the full name (the full
> absolute
> path of the file (from C:\.....<filename>)) - only when we use IE browser.
> This does not happen with the other 2 browsers.
> Thus, we are unable to download the file.
>
> Any immediate help is highly appreciated!
>
> Thanks!

met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske
Telnr. +31-548-512395
Mobile +31-6-51898081

Re: JSPWiki - Attachments - issue with IE browser

Posted by Ramya KGrama <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am using 2.6.3_rc_1.

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.