Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sc...@lotus.com on 2001/03/01 23:53:26 UTC

Internal Lotus SPR bugs entered into Bugzilla

I have copied the name, description, and test IDs from our open bugs in the
Lotus SPR database for XalanJ2 into bugzilla.

Lotus folks: Please don't enter any more bugs into the internal SPR system.
The bug will be ignored.  Use bugzilla.

Everyone: please use the bug database at
http://nagoya.betaversion.org/bugzilla/.  Reports that are entered there
will be tracked on a queue  -- you have a contract that the developers will
address the issue one way or the other.  Bugs that aren't entered there may
be lost and forgotten according to how busy we are when the mail arrives.
On a whim I may enter mail from the xalan-dev list into bugzilla, but it's
a lot better if you do it.

-scott