Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Noa Resare <re...@apple.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/24 10:20:58 UTC

Another nag about PR#9122 addressing StorageException on reassignment with offline log dir

As per the instructions in How to Contribute <https://kafka.apache.org/contributing> I’m now nagging again about getting a review for PR#9122 <https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/9122> which addresses KAFKA-10314 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-10314>. The PR was was opened 20 days ago.

This issue is easy to reproduce and the actual fix is tiny. This is an issue that I would assume anyone using Apache Kafka with local JBOD disk configurations at scale will be at the very least inconvenienced by, so please have a look.

Kind regards
noa