Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Whitney, Adam" <Ad...@am.sony.com> on 2016/03/05 03:26:45 UTC

Re: Changes to user name and password in ConnectionInfo not working

I’m facing a similar issue … I’ve written a broker plugin that validates an OAuth token … and my client is sending the token to the broker in the “password” field … and I have a timer on the client to refresh the token and set the new token into the ActiveMQConnectionFactory. I have the connection factory wrapped inside a spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer

My question is, if I call ActiveMQConnection#cleanup() is that going to mess up the DefaultMessageListenerContainer in any way? Sorry, if this is a spring question … but spring would probably tell me it’s more of an ActiveMQ question – since spring just deals with the JMS interface and not the “cleanup” method.

Thanks in advance for any advice or tips you can give.

Adam