Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Simon Dutil <s....@gmail.com> on 2004/09/08 16:30:50 UTC

SSL Encryption

When i turn on SSL Encryption for a page, every other pages of my
publication have their SSL encryption set to true even if they are not
in the subtree of that page...

And when i want to set it back to false, the check boxes are grey-ed
and unclickable on every level of the tree ( Over and under the page )

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Simon

Re: SSL Encryption

Posted by Simon Dutil <s....@gmail.com>.
I cant say if its a case for bugzilla, ive been playing a lot in lenya
resources and config files, maybe i did something wrong somewhere and
in some way corrupted the ssl encryption mecanism... this is for sure
not local to my publication, because i had the same issue with the
default one.

> - It seems not very meaningful to have an ssl checkbox at that level.

well it can be if you want to set SSL encryption for every publication
resources at once.

Regards,

Simon

Re: SSL Encryption

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.

Re: SSL Encryption

Posted by Simon Dutil <s....@gmail.com>.
I edited the file subtree-policy.acml for ac/policy/live and
ac/policy/authoring folder and set SSL encryption back to false.  Now
the check boxes for the pages under authoring in the "site" tab are
enabled.

Its only when i set SSL encryption to true for the "Authoring" section
that the SSL check boxes are becoming disabled again...

By authoring section i mean :

in the Lenya "site" tab

mypublication
  >Authoring                        <---- there!