Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Wesselmann, Marcus" <Ma...@buw.de> on 2001/06/12 15:45:27 UTC

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's site map is not available.

Probably a stupid newbie question, but what did I do wrong, if I get this
message when requesting localhost:8080/cocoon/ ???

RedHat 7.0
Tomcat 3.2.1
Cocoon 2.0b1

Thanks a lot.

Marcus

Re: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.

Posted by eirikdentz <ei...@brainlink.com>.
Check your cocoon.log and look for the error message that tells you what
caused the sitemap compilation to fail. It's probably just before the last
log entry.  (the log should be in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/
)

Also try searching the the mailing list archive:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&r=1&w=2