Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mr Arvind Pandey <ar...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/05/26 07:56:30 UTC

not working properly.

Hi ,

     I am using myfaces 1.2 . I have two pages, say
page1.jsp and page2.jsp . In both the pages I am using
<t:datatable>. Navigation is from page1.jsp to
page2.jsp .

partial code for page1.jsp is as below:
        <t:dataTable    id="data"

              	        var="var1"
preserveDataModel="false"
		        binding="#{vars.data}"
        	        value="#{vars.dataModel.value}"
            	        rows="#{vars.dataModel.rows}"
                	rowId="#{var1.Id}"
sortColumn="#{vars.dataModel.sortColumn}"
sortAscending="#{vars.dataModel.sortAscending}"
            			preserveSort="true">
	<h:column>
            	<f:facet name="header">
	              <t:commandSortHeader
columnName="ProductId" immediate="false" arrow="true"
actionListener="#{vars.actionListener}">
	           <h:outputText value="product Id"/>
                 </t:commandSortHeader>
	        </f:facet>
    	        <t:commandLink action="editProduct"
immediate="true" >
                    <h:outputText value="#{var1.Id}"
/>
                    <t:updateActionListener
property="#{Edit.Id}" value="#{var1.Id}" />
        	    </t:commandLink>
           </h:column>
 </t:dataTable>

code for page2.jsp is same as page1 as shown above.

page1 contains one button and onclick of that button
navigation goes to page2.jsp

problem is : in page2 column header is not visible and
contents in a particular coloumn are also not visible.
Also when I navigate to page1 the also I face the same
problem. And the fun is when i remove the
<t:datatable> either from page1 or page2, it works
fine.

   Can anyone suggest me the soln?
   Thanx.

Regards...