Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Shweta Bodade <sb...@businessobjects.com> on 2006/03/20 13:20:27 UTC

how to integrate ant and java program

I want to call java program from ant which I can do properly but how can
I retrieve and String variable from that program can you suggest

Suppose I want to set a value to variable through java program and I
want to use the same variable in ant script

How can I do that?

Re: how to integrate ant and java program

Posted by TH Lim <ss...@yahoo.com>.
Look into the manual for <java> tag and the attribute
"resultproperty"