Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/09/02 19:07:20 UTC

Re: plain maven project on server side, rcp on client side

On Thursday, September 01, 2011 1:25:40 AM hamlax wrote:
> now the problem is to get all the cxf dependencies wrapped as bundles and
> punched into the rcp target platform ... this is harder than it seems ... i
> found the DOSGi distribution of cxf, but for some reason this does not help
> either. it looks like it expects a osgi server too. when i add the
> single-osgi-distribution bundle to the client target platform and set up the
> context xml, it throws exceptions all over the place.

My suggestion would be to look at the Karaf features file (or even just use Karaf) that we have:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/karaf/apache-cxf/2.4.2/apache-cxf-2.4.2-features.xml

it would list most of the bundles that would be needed for the various dependencies and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org